August 27, 2011

Can't get enough FRETWORK!

I'm sure you've noticed that I have a thing for fretwork. It's a huge inspiration for my patterns and seems to add architectural interest no matter how it used. "Fretwork" is a term that most often brings readers to my blog, so I feel obligated to tell everyone about this. I fell in love when I saw these fretwork panels made for adding to furniture, walls, doors, whatever you can think of. They look so easy to use, flexible and lightweight. I hope to find a way to use these somewhere soon. Great job Danika and Cheryle! Be sure to check out their shop and Danika's blog. Here's a lil sample:
photos
By the way, I'm not compensated in any way to endorse O'verlays. I just think they are too great to keep to myself.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliments! These O'verlays are very easy to use. Hope you get the opportunity to try them.
    Danika & Cheryle

    ReplyDelete

c'mon, don't be shy...