April 14, 2012

Curb Appeal with Pattern

I want to put pattern on everything. I've been trying to figure out how to incorporate some pattern to the outside of my house. I thought about using some O'verlays on my front door, and that's still a possibility.

Striped Shutters are a fun option:

A friend took this photo from somewhere in Colorado. 
(Thanks for sending these Amy, you know me well!). Charming, right?
LOVE these chevron front doors!
I snapped this near my neighborhood.
Wish I could have gotten a better shot, but I felt kind of like a pyscho taking a drive-by photo.
And wish they'd take off the storm door so you can see the cute chevron front door a little better, but you get the idea.
Or maybe just a planter or window box:

photo
photos
How fantastic are these?!
They used reclaimed wood to make these AND they are on casters so you can move them around. 

Wish I could find some other patterns besides chevron, but that's all I could find. Anyone out there have any great patterns on their front door or on the outside of their house? Please share!

2 comments:

  1. I love O'verlays- they are so amazing and add fun pattern to just about anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love O'verlays- they are so amazing and add fun pattern to just about anything!

    ReplyDelete

c'mon, don't be shy...