June 30, 2012

Flame Stitch: Chevron Evolves

Chevron is still around and pretty much everywhere. I know some of you may be over it. And although I see it quite a bit in my world, I like it, and try not to let the fact that it's everywhere stop me from loving it. It's still one of my favorite patterns for throws and phone cases-- it's just simple, clean and it always looks good in my book. I remember last summer, my friend Annie talking about Flame Stitch, and a year later I'm totally digging it. (She's a big city girl, and it takes a while for us midwest folks to embrace trends.) It's a more sophisticated and complicated version of the good ole zigzag. Warped zigzag meets Ikat is how I see it.
photo
This room would be so bland without the pop of color and pattern on the little settee.
(and the cute shoes carefully placed next to the bed help too!)
photo
photos
Everything Trina Turk touches is fabulous!
And on a side note, I think I need her haircut.
 I've designed a Flame Stitch Eco Throw at Annie's suggestion-- the sample comes in next week! Can't wait to see how it turns out. Here's a little sneak peak of the one of colorways...
Happy Habitat Flame Stitch Throw

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, don't be shy...