July 17, 2012

Killer Art found via my new pool bag

I was on the hunt for a great pool bag, as my old one has holes in it, and I think we may have left a trail of Barbie accessories behind us when leaving the pool last time. I'm kind of particular about these kinds of things because I do love to go the pool. The criteria was: must be huge to hold all our towels and stuff, must be wider than it is deeper (otherwise everything gets lost in the bottom), must be mesh or water resistant, must have a shoulder strap, and must not be ugly + bonus points if it was made from recycled materials. 

I stopped in the local drug store at the recommendation of a friend, and found these great bags from Blue Q. They didn't have just I wanted, so I ordered online. I LOVE my new bag. It's HUGE, water resistant, is made from recycled feed bags, and has a great design! 
After further investigation (because you know I had to google it and find out more), I found that Blue Q manufactures these bags, but the original artwork is from designers Kristina Sostarko and Jason Odd who are the creative folks behind Inaluxe.  Inaluxe offers their designs in high quality prints, small and large. Love the simplicity of their designs. SO hard to choose which are my faves, but here's a few.
cool, right?
simple perfection.
love love love.
want it!
love this. 
they also have some cool owls
this pattern is called "kiss"- same pattern as my bag
Oh, and back to the pool bag. I forgot to mention how cool it feels. Call me a weirdo, but something about the texture of it feels good, it kind of has a crinkly sound and feel that makes you want to touch it. Is it wrong that I'm totally attracted to my pool bag and can't keep my hands off it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, don't be shy...