September 22, 2012

iPhone 5 cases are in the HOUSE!

We've got you covered if you are one of those lucky ones to get a new iPhone 5! Choose your colors, pattern and initial or monogram for your iPhone 5 (or 4 or 3 or iPod touch).  Don't like what you see? Talk to me--- I'll see if I can customize something for you!

Here's some new ones that just went out:

Ombre Personalized iPhone 5 Case
Personalized Quatrefoil iPhone 5 CasePersonalized Monogram iPhone 5 Case

Love the brown and orange for fall! And the custom ombre chevron in blues turned out pretty cool! 

Get 'em in the shop.


3 comments:

  1. I love those iPhone 5 cases and they have really unique style and design that suit for iPhone lovers. And I like the pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are superb iPhone 5 Cases.it's worth confusing which to buy????

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

c'mon, don't be shy...