December 02, 2011

NEW! Patterned Holiday Photo Cards


Send a fresh holiday greeting with your choice of pattern, color, and greeting. The options are endless to make your card uniquely yours. Mix it up this year, and deviate from the traditional holiday colors. I really like turquoise and red together-- it looks festive and wintery. Or plum and navy makes for a cool New Years card. I love to see what combinations my customers come up with-- always something I haven't thought of. I'm loving grey or taupe paired with red-- traditional, but a little different. Visit the holiday card shop to see all the patterns and color options.



All photos featured on my cards are from the amazing Amy of Amy Berg Photography-- a childhood friend of mine who always had a fantastic artistic touch.  Her photography is so cool and bright. Thank you Amy... your photos make my cards look great!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

c'mon, don't be shy...