December 08, 2011

Happy Custom Designed Phone Cases

I love to see what pattern and color combinations my customers put together. Here's a few fun ones that recently went out.
Personalized iPod Touch Case Pink and RedPersonalized Pink and Green Preppy Trellis iPhone Case with InitialMoroccan Fretwork Personalized iPhone Cover with Initial
Customized Trellis iPhone Case with InitialCustomized Zigzag Chevron iPhone CaseConcentric Circles Custom Design iPhone Case with Initial

And I have to share my newest. I HAD to get a new one to go with the cute clutch I received for my birthday (from In Clover-- must stop by if you haven't been and you are in KC).

Zigzag Chevron iPhone Case Taupe with Initial

 Heads up! If you want to give a Happy Habitat Custom Phone Case as a holiday gift, to get regular shipping prices, you must order by December 13th. After that there will be an additional charge if you want it by Christmas. If you want to give one as a gift and let the recipient pick out the pattern and colors, you can give a gift card... and those can come quick, even via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, don't be shy...