May 10, 2011

Fabric Faves: Madeline Weinrib

Another textile hero in my book is Madeline Weinrib. I'm sure I'm freaking people out that know me well to learn that I have "textile heroes". Yes friends, this stuff really does keep me up at night. I suppose Madeline was destined to become my textile hero, afterall, she is the great granddaughter of the founder of ABC Carpet and Home: my most favorite place that I've never been to.

You've probably started to notice a pattern in my choice of fabrics, I just can't keep away from the handprinted look. It looks rich and textured, fresh and modern yet classic. Unfortunately, the fabrics and pillows are available "to the trade only", and not readily available online. I think I need to do something about that "to the trade" issue... more on that to come.

Here's a grouping of some of my faves:

Madeline Weinrib Textiles
photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, don't be shy...