January 03, 2012

Are you a member?


I'm a big shopper on the internet, and I guess I just assume everyone else is too. But I'm surprised to learn that there's a whole group of people that don't shop online. One of the newest shopping sensations are Flash Sale Sites. I couldn't believe that most of my friends had not heard of these. I subscribe to many, mostly because I get exposure to great brands and artists that I probably wouldn't have found otherwise. Consistently one of my favorites is Joss and Main, and Happy Habitat is fortunate to be having a Phone Case sale with them starting on Friday! Here is your invitation to shop with Joss & Main, but don't wait til Friday to shop. Karma Living is one of my favorite brands and they have some great items on sale right now. Plus, can't wait to see the deals on Thom Filicia's Eco Rugs!

 I'm still loving Suzani!


All from Karma Living, found at Joss & Main.
This is a scarf, but at 6 feet long, it could be a blanket! Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon, don't be shy...